The focus of the project is on cybersecurity problems that often permeate national borders; hence their solution necessitates international collaboration. Through building a human network of experts, we aim to improve the education of cybersecurity professionals. The goal entails the following activities
- exchange of current knowledge and practices in cybersecurity education,
- exploring the needs of industry and students,
- raising awareness to infuse security of national critical infrastructures (including industrial control systems) by participating in the workshop funded by NATO
- creating a common online course "Cybersecurity for protecting critical infrastructures" and running the pilot version of the course, and
- enhancing the cybersecurity curriculum in the higher education institutions.
The overreaching spirit is internationalization to facilitate high quality, competitive, and marketable cybersecurity education seasoned with an intercultural perspective.